Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Coming Out Of The Fog

I think I am finally coming out of a 4 day fog! Upon returning home from Atlanta on Sunday I seemed to have contracted some kind of violent cold. I really don't think I have ever had a cold quite like the one I have been batteling for 4 days now. I know the older one get's, the harder it is on their body when their sick, however I am only 34 yrs old and somehow I have felt like I may have been possibly dying! To sum it all up, the symtoms are ones that usally follow the flu and add the sinus infection and severe cold symptoms, and put it all together and this is what I have been batteling. To make things more complicated, Andrew now seems to be coming down with this "cold" now and opening day for Baseball season is Saturday. I am holding out that he will be feeling better by then. In the meantime it is time to buy stock in Lysol and Clorox! Now that I've gotten that off my chest I feel much better!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEP. You are getting older. I feel something coming on me as Anne has had it for a few days. I guess my birthday will be awash. You may be coming up on 34 but I will be 61. A few advanced years on you. I can honestly say that the slightest cold for me now is most unbearable. This did not happen until my late fifties though. You have a way to go on that. Your problem stems from all the germs around kids, workout, church, and shopping. Today the whole world is filled with strange viruses and those of us who step out run the risks.

andreawilliams said...

Yuck, I hope you feel better! If I were closer I would make you some soup and cookies.
Hugs,
Andrea

andreawilliams said...

where did you go??