Saturday, February 9, 2008

Potty Training According To Jack

I'm sitting outside enjoying the beautiful day, a bit cloudy but cool, while Luke and Jack are playing and jumping on the trampoline. Unknown to me, Jack just decided he would yank his pants down and take a whiz! Oh, did I mention he was on the trampoline at the time!! After a little devious giggle from Jack, Luke was quick to tell me that he (Jack) had just peed while on the trampoline. I have to keep asking Jack if he needs to go potty, but today, being Saturday, I have been forgetting to stay on top of him. While I was catching up on some emails, Luke again informed me that Jack was pulling his pants down to pee. Jacks words in defense were, "Mom, I went pee on the grass, okay"? Living out on property with no immediate neighbors around is a good thing right now. I can tell that raising three boys is not going to be such an easy task. If Steve and I can survive the next few years, or in Jack's case the next 24 hours, I think we can accomplish anything!

No comments: