Friday, February 8, 2008

POOP!!!

This new blog deserved to be posted right away........I just had the wonderful experience of dancing around the room signing the "poopy dance song" with my now BIG boy Jack. This of course was celebrated after I had the gross task of cleaning up escaped poop from his potty chair. Jack likes to be my big helper and he feels it is his duty to dump out his potty chair chamber into the adult toilet and as a result some of the poop never made it to the toilet. Thank goodness for kid wipes and Lysol!! I am finding a new found gift that I never have been able to obtain much until now......... PATIENCE! All I seem to be praying about these days is for God to give me patience. I might not recommend using a potty chair to anyone after this experience, but the jury is still out on that one.

No comments: