Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Harvest Festival



Each year our church puts on a great Harvest Festival, and this year was not different. You name it, they had it! We usually have 3 services on Sunday morning, but this year we had one and we had it outside on the church property, stage and all! The service was short and sweet then it was off to have some fun. The boys enjoyed a hay ride or two, games, crafts, jumping in the jump tents, pony rides, BBQ, ice cream and of course eating too much cotton candy! Oh and did I mention a candy hay dig? UGH! And people wonder why kids are so wild these days! Before all was said and done I managed to round up the boys and Steve for a quick family picture. No one got the memo for the right dress attire but me...... all the boys had on tennis shoes including my adoring husband. I however chose the right dress for my WILD and CRAZY "Love & Peace" boots. Can I get a big YEE HAW!!!

3 comments:

Laura said...

So you finally traded in those running shoes, huh?!

Great family pic!

Mama's the Boss said...

Cute picture.

I am so impressed by your running. Maybe that is something I can start doing after baby is born--I've never run before, but there is a first time for everything.

Julie said...

Great boots!!!! Love them!!
A candy dig in the hay!! What a great idea! I can only imagine all the flying hay and the sneezing!!