Wednesday, October 22, 2008

GREAT Monogrammed Totes By Faith


Okay,  so most everyone knows I LOVE anything monogrammed.  I am so in LOVE with this really unique tote that Faith from www.walkwithmebyfaith.blogspot.com sells.  She has an online store and you can visit it at www.adesignoffaith.com.  I'm not savvy at all when it comes to blog land and I don't know how to add a link for you to go directly to her store but there ya have it.  Stop by and check out some of her fabulous monogrammed items,  you won't be disappointed.  So wish me luck as I have now entered in a drawing for the special tote!


4 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

I love them!!I am heading over right now!!

andreawilliams said...

I love those!!! I NEED one!

Faith said...

Thanks girly! I've got you in twice =)

Anonymous said...

I will tell you how to add a link, because I am not savvy either and it took me an embarrassing amount of time to learn ;0! But it is NOT hard!

Okay, while at your blog,

1.open a new page of the internet.

2. Go to her site.

3.Click your mouse over her address and with the right side of the mouse "copy."

4. Come back to your blog, go to the post you are creating or editing

5. Click the mouse on the green globe with glasses on it button (third from the left, bold,italic and then MR LINKY is what I read they call the button)

6.A link box will open, right click your mouse in the box and "paste" the address from the site you want to post

7. The html code will appear on your blog! Keep going with your post. When you are finished it will be on the blog just like the bold, italic and pictures are.

Hope that helps!

Now to the site for me :)