Monday, April 28, 2008

The Things Boys Do

Today I picked up the boys from school and on my way home stopped to get some gas. As I'm trying to recover from the shock of how much gas is, $3.55 per gallon to be exact, I am hearing some noises coming from my vehicle. Once gas was pumped and we were getting on our way Andrew informed me that Luke had mooned him along with everyone at the gas station pumping gas! My first reaction was to explain to him that his behavior was not appropriate. My second reaction was a bit more humorous as I was thinking.."What if there had been a police officer next to us pumping gas and his reaction to being mooned by my precious 5 year old." What I would love to know is what are little boys thinking?????

5 comments:

andreawilliams said...

Can I come and live at your house? You guys look like you have so much fun!!!

Football and Fried Rice said...

OH, that is so much fun!! I can't imagine what those people were thinking!?!

Anonymous said...

Oh, that is too funny!!! And gas prices here are close to $4.00 a gallon ($3.80 something)...

Megan said...

Ha! Little boys are so priceless.

Of course, I say that now, but I'll probably change my tune when my little guy reaches that age... here's hoping that's a loooonng time from now. :-)

mama2drama said...

That is soo hilarious! With 4 girls I am wondering if they will ever try anything like this. They certainlyl have the potential.