Thursday, April 3, 2008

Rosser Tent City



Remember when you were a kid and you had a blast building tents in the living room? In order to accomplish this feat you had to hunt down every blanket and pillow in the house. The boys discovered this past time the other day and needless to say they had every throw blanket and pillow they could find to build their tent city, including a couple of kitchen chairs. I was on a mission that day to get the house cleaned and ready as we were heading to the beach in the morning and didn't want the house to be a mess. This was one of those times where I just threw my hands up in the air and joined in on the fun. To heck with the house, hanging out with the boys in their tents was priceless.

3 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

This- & the impromptu puppet shows that inevitably follow are one of the reasons I love being a Mama!

Mandy said...

Thank you for commenting on my blog. I am sorry I am just seeing it and just now getting back to you. Check out the Run and See Georgia website and www.madelinegracefoundation.com for more info. You should be able to do an online registration if you are interested. It would be great to meet you and your family if you could come. Thank you for your interest. Email me at miles4madeline@yahoo.com if I can help you further.

Mandy
GA
www.madelinegracehopkins.blogspot.com

Mandy said...

Actually, you can register online under Miles4Madeline at runningintheusa.com Look for it on the June calendar. Our date is June 7th.

Thanks again.
Mandy