Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Labor Day Weekend









Ahhhhh... Labor Day!  This year Labor Day weekend for the Rossers was definitely a busy one.  Friday night I hung out with the ""peeps" for a girls night out and a quick trip to a Sushi Bar.  Don't quite remember the name of the bar but it was my first experience with sushi.  Needless to say I am HOOKED!  The Mexican Roll and the Krunch Roll were my favorites just to name a couple.  To end our weekend on Monday we had several families over for a cook out and rounded off the day with game of Kickball.  We started off with about 21 people playing,  including all the kids,  and about half way through the match it was just all adults.  HA! I am sad to say my team did lose by 1 point but we have vowed a re-match since we were down a few key players.  He he he. Take notice:  For those of you who are the "other" team....... YOU ARE GOING DOWN!!!  



6 comments:

Laura said...

Glad you had a great Labor Day weekend. I'll have to take your word on the sushi. I just haven't gotten up the nerve to try it yet!

Football and Fried Rice said...

Glad that you have become a sushi convert :) The KickBall sounds like a good time! Woo-Hoo!!

TaraLeigh said...

I must say I look pretty good from the back. LOL. Had a great time this weekend. Thank you for opening up your beautiful home to my family. And bring it on baby, bring it on. Excuses, down a few key players, whatever. Love ya girl!

Anonymous said...

Larbor day there looks wonderful!!!!

Girl, I am all about watching what Ike is going to do. As of right now I am not a happy girl!!!

Anonymous said...

What great pictures here. Love the fun in them!

Halee said...

I am glad to see you all had a great Labor Day. As for the Sushi I am not a fan. LOL But glad that you liked it. Take care

Halee