Friday, August 22, 2008

Fay Is Moving Out!

Fay,  Fay is going  away!  FINALLY!  Five days of rain and three boys stuck in a house don't make a good mix!  The boys started school on Monday,  had Tuesday off,  went back for Wednesday and Thursday and had Friday off due to a tropical storm.  Mind you it never became a hurricane.  I have been joking around about how I've been wishing for a couple of hurricanes to pass through and dump much needed rain in my lake.  Sad thing is,  Fay never became a hurricane and brought more rain than some parts of Florida could handle and to top it all off it didn't make a dent in our lake!  Hurricane season has just begun and I'm done..... done ... done.  

6 comments:

Laura said...

I'm done, too, and I don't even live in Florida!! I'm just hoping we can enjoy our beach vacation next month without a hurricane or tropical storm!

Laura said...

Update! Thanks alot Mer! Fay's headed our way!!!

Anonymous said...

Ah, the joys of Motherhood! I remember being SNOW bound in the house with you and Elizabeth for days - possibly a week! At least you didn't have to constantly take off "snowy" clothes, dry them, redress, send back out to play, and start all over again!

Love Mamaw

Anonymous said...

BYE BYE FAY~ YOu will not be missed!!!!

Football and Fried Rice said...

Who's coming behind Fay??

Anonymous said...

Meredith, I lost your blog! Just found it in my mail.