Sunday, August 3, 2008

Luke Turns 6





Luke (aka Superman) turned 6 last week.  It seems like yesterday when I was rocking this sweet bundle of joy in my arms.  On each of our boys birthday they get to choose where we will go to eat.  This year Luke insisted we go to Friendly's to eat so we can get ice cream afterwards.  All I could think was UGH...... above all places to eat and he chooses Friendly's!  I am not a big fan of this place as many of you know I am a health nut when it comes to food!  Nothing fried or greasy and that is pretty much all they have on their menu!  I will say I have tried their salads before but let's just say that was the first and last time.  Luke was flying high since he knew he would be diving into the biggest ice cream sundae that money would buy, this according to dad. In the end I survived the meal and shared a nice watermelon sherbert slice with Steve and Luke was happy.  Guess I'll be making that up this week in my runs some how!!!  Happy 6th Birthday my sweet Luke!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY 6TH BIRTHDAY LUKE! I HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT DAY SANS YOUR BIG BROTHER!!

LOVE MAMAW

Ashton said...

Happy belated 6th Birthday Luke!

Laura said...

Happy Birthday Luke!! Hope you had a great day!

P.S. I would have chosen the ice cream sundae, too! Yum!

Football and Fried Rice said...

Umm, yummy!!

Happy 6, Luke!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Luke.

Welcome home my friend! Are you water logged over there? Finally the rain has stopped but the waters remain!

Hugs,

Krista