Monday, March 31, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

I've been tagged by a fellow blogging friend. I now have to list 10 random facts, habits or strange things no ones else knows about me etc.... Then upon finishing I have to tag 5 more friends. (This should be interesting as I only know a handful of people to tag!) Here goes......
1. I love rutabagas, collard greens, brussels sprout and grits. I know what everyone is thinking too..... Yes I am from the South! I'm a GRITS girl..... Girl Raised In The South!
2. I love my kids feet and their toes. Especially when they were babies.
3. I cannot burp to save my life! It is something that has probably happened just a handful of times in my life. (I know...I'm weird!)
4. I recently discovered that I have an addiction to blogging. My husband thinks I need to go to therapy for this one! LOL
5. I love coffee..... any kind.... anytime! Especially espresso! I can make a mean espresso so if your ever in Orlando Fl stop in and have a latte with me!
6. I met my husband in a bar on St. Patricks Day, got SAVED (asked Jesus into my heart and decided to have a personal relationship with him) 2 months later and engaged 4 months after meeting him. I KNEW he was to be the man I would marry from the moment I met him.
7. When the back of my throat itches, I make a very strange sound with my throat and jiggle my ear to itch the "itch". My husband says he would have never married me if he saw me do this before we were married. LOL
8. I lived in a house in Highlands, NC that had no air/heat so I heated the house with a wood burning stove during the winter. To top it all off I had to wake up every 3 hrs to put a log on the fire to keep the fire burning....otherwise no heat! I was 20 and single at the time. Decided after a year that "mountain life" was NOT for me and moved back to the big city (Atlanta).
9. I like to eat macaroni-n-cheese doused with Italian salad dressing. Gross I know! Don't get to do it too often anymore since we don't eat that kind of food any longer.
10. I love to encourage others and pray for or with them. If you ever need a little encouragement or for someone to pray with I'm your girl!

Hope I did this all correctly. I'm sure if I called my husband in here he would be able to come up with so many odd things I do and random tales. So now it is time to tag some people....... HMMMMMM...... Let's see who is the next 5 lucky bloggers......
Meredith T., Sara, ADD Pastor, Pappy and Cougachick Let me know when you've completed the task on your blog and don't forget to "tag" 5 more people when your done.

2 comments:

andreawilliams said...

Yeah!!
Eew salad dressing on mac and cheese?! :)
You can pray for me! I am habing surgery in the morning to remove a canceruos mass that they found while I was in labor (of all things!!)
Another random fact that I could of put on my blog is that I always say ( and mean ) "its a God thing".
I love to pray too so if you ever need some prayers from Idaho... :)

Football and Fried Rice said...

See- we have another thing in common (the love for coffee!!) What fun facts - now, I have to think of random things about ME?? Transparency isn't really my strong character trait right now. Maybe God is trying to say something to me!