Monday, March 17, 2008

Weekend Rush





What a weekend I say! I need to go on vacation to relax from all the hussel and bussel. Friday night Steve took the boys out to dinner while I haded to Bunco. Saturday morning I treated Steve and I to a caramel latte. This was courtesy of my new espresso machine from Starbucks. YUMMO! And I actually managed to froth the milk correctly on the first try! If you love coffee and don't own your own espresso machine, then you must try out the on Starbucks sells by Saeco. LOVE IT!!! Then it was up and running to Luke's baseball game, and by the way, they won by a 12 point lead over the other team! Go Yankees! For the reminder of the afternoon Steve and I took the boys out on the West Orange Trail for a 10 mile bike ride. This was the first time we got to use our new bike trailer, the one the boys are sitting in behind Steve's bike. They really enjoyed the ride while the rest of us did all the work! The trail was absolutely gorgeous. Most of the trail was covered up in the shade under big canopy oak trees so staying cool was easy and not to mention the fact that it was quite windy too. Andrew got a bit tired towards the end, around the 9 mile mark, but was a trooper and stuck it out. Any takers on a 20 mile bike ride? Sunday morning was spent at church then it was time to rest and re-coup from all the happenings over the weekend. Time for an espresso break!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see you are running a marathon in Jan 09, and have three boys. As a mom of four sons myself, I think you have a great hobby there :)!

cougchick said...

I just read your comment on Meredith's blog. I, too, am a Mom of three boys and my Hubs absolutely won't budge about adopting a girl. We don't qualify for China any longer even though I have been trying to talk him into it since 2006. I'm trying to move past it but it's hard.
Way to go on training for a marathon!

andreawilliams said...

super cute kiddos!!
i am just starting my journey to being a runner!
andrea