Monday, June 9, 2008

Kindergarten Graduation



I present to you Luke Rosser........ Kindergarten graduate! I cannot believe my little Luke will be starting first grade in the fall. It seems like yesterday that I was bringing him home from the hospital. I was not at all prepared to see him in his little cap and gown , beaming from ear to ear and accepting his awards of achievement from the year. Luckily I had plenty of tissues on hand to dry my buckets of tears! Luke came away with the A/B Honor Roll award, all A's in Bible and perfect attendance along with the Fruit of The Spirit Award. Can you tell I'm a proud momma?


Gotta love the innocent way they pray.


Luke sharing a moment of excitement with his best friend Will.

4 comments:

mommy24treasures said...

oh how sweet!

andreawilliams said...

Precious!! He looks so ahhpy in the pictures :)
By the way, I am a total slacker in the jogging dept!

Football and Fried Rice said...

I love the graduation gear!! Congrats!

I love the new blog look too....

Megan said...

What a sweetheart! He is too cute for words.