Friday, June 13, 2008

Cousins


To kick our summer into high gear, Steve's brother and his family came down to hot sunny Florida for a visit last week. Matthew and Hannah have never been to the beach so needless to say I think they are maybe ready to move! All kidding aside everyone had a great time with trips to Disney, the beach and of course hanging out with cousins Andrew, Luke and Jack. To complete a long hot day everyone enjoyed devouring the homemade pudding pops I prepared earlier. I was feeling like Martha Stewart that day for some reason. HE HE HE I have to say, pudding pops are just as good now as when I was a kid! YUMMMMMO! By the looks of the picture I think everyone else agreed.

5 comments:

John Gibson said...

Looks like the guys had a blast. That is good that they can see each other every now and then. How do you make pudding pops?

mommy24treasures said...

sounds like so much fun! We love FL. We love Disney!

Football and Fried Rice said...

I want a pudding pop!! Yummy!

Anonymous said...

Dear Martha,

I mean Meredith :), I see there is one girl in your group today!! You and her need more girl power ;)!

Thak you for your prayers for Eric!

Meredith said...

Yummo! Your boys are too cute! I know they enjoyed seeing their cousins. Sounds like a great time was had by all.
Thanks for stopping by our page, and the fun comment, too. :)