Saturday, June 28, 2008

Camp Rosser

I know this sounds like my usual blog but what a crazy week it was again! Life with 3 busy boys is a full time job! My summer job is tripled now that their home all day. The usual question I get each morning is "Where are we going today and what are we going to do"? I have had to map out each week ahead of time so they have a schedule to look forward to and follow. I feel like I'm camp counselor! Welcome to Camp Rosser! The usual is clean on Mondays, pool on Tuesdays with friends, run/bike on the West Orange Trail then off to Bible Study, Thursdays is play dates with friends/park day, and Fridays it's pool day with friends again. Somewhere in the mix I fit in my runs and some road bike time. I tell Steve I don't know how women who have to work out of the home do it! I don't need a full time job....I already have one! Throughout the week I try and snap a few random pics of the boys and this past week they decided to have their own sleep-over in Luke's room, sleeping bags and all! I don't why they like sleeping on a hard floor all night. You couldn't pay me to do that now!


4 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

I hear you sister!! But I wouldn't trade it for anything; as I am sure you wouldn't either!

Marla said...

What a nice comment you left me. I have been on you blog before, I have a red head also, it just kind of gives us a connection. I dont know how you do it I only have two at home. We are heading to Florida on Saturday, any sites we shouldn't miss?

andreawilliams said...

I totally understand! I love the nuttiness!!!

Anonymous said...

What a smile your little man has!! Hang in there! Oh and I am back to blogging :0.