Monday, January 26, 2009

Correction.....

Breaking News...... apparently in my oversight I have left someone out in one of my recent blogs. Not that I did this intentionally BUT so no ones feelings get hurt I need to clarify things. My step brother in law Chris and his wife Julie are due to have their baby in February. They were accidentally left out of one of my recent blogs regarding family members who are pregnant and will be having babies this year. Life with 3 boys and a husband, home school, sports activities, church, friends, and basically just life in general has kept my mind in overload. I'm sure most moms can relate and understand. Stay tuned for an update in the coming month on the impending birth of Chris and Julie's baby boy who will be arriving soon. Hopefully by then I will be able to find out this sweet prince's name as I have not been successful in doing so yet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I so understand!

Football and Fried Rice said...

Uh Huh!!! LOL :)