Friday, January 16, 2009

Pink Or Blue?


Let me start off by saying this........... NO I'm NOT pregnant, But I am very excited about some news to share. 2009 is going to be a VERY busy year I must say! My sister Elizabeth is due to have a baby girl in April, Halee (my sister in law) will be having their 4Th baby, my girlfriend Andria will be having her 3rd child . AND tonight I just received word that Susan (my other sister in law) is also expecting! Susan and her husband have been praying and waiting patiently for God to bless them with a child. So praise God there will be 3 new additions in the family this year and one amongst our church family. Praying many blessings upon these families in the coming months and may God be with them every step of the way through their pregnancies.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Whew!! You had be wondering....

Laura said...

I meant "me" not be. Sorry. It's late.

Mama's the Boss said...

Babies are popping up (or should I say out) everywhere!