Sunday, July 20, 2008

Heading to Siesta Key

We are off and heading to the beach for a week! I have been so swamped with trying to balance 3 boys,  packing, laundry all the while trying to fit some running time in before we go. I really need a week @ the beach after all that!  Keeping my running steady @ 5 miles 3x per week and hoping to get a run or two while were gone.  Beach running is so nice but I find it a bit harder to run on the sand so we'll see.  Hoping everyone in blog land is having a great summer!  Will share some beach photos soon!  

3 comments:

Laura said...

Have a great time Meredith! Although I can't help laughing that someone who actually lives in Florida is vacationing at the beach. It's kinda like people thinking that we have alligators in our backyard here in Louisiana...you just assume that people in Florida have a beach in their backyard! Hope you have a great time!!

Scarlet O'Kara said...

I love Siesta Key. It is one of my most favorite beaches.

Just found your blog and have to say that I love red heads! My nephew and niece are red heads and my youngest daughter looks like she is going to be a red head too!

Suzie said...

Siesta Keys is right near Longboat Key, right? We vacation there every year. Have fun! I miss the ocean!!