Wednesday, May 21, 2008

My Munchkin Turns Nine



It is so hard to believe my "baby" turned nine of May 14th. Yes I know I am a bit behind in blogging but that's what the end of the school year and baseball tournaments do to ya! Unfortunately Andrew's birthday fell on a school day so he HAD to go to school but not before we showered him with gifts! Besides money and gift cards and games from the family his daddy and I got him his first all terrain mountain bike. We do a lot of trail riding so we figured it was time to graduate to a big guy bike, one that will grow with him for a few years.



To top the evening off we whisked everyone off to dinner at Universal Studios City Walk for dinner at the Nascar Race Car Cafe. And of course no trip to dinner anywhere would be complete without a trip to Starbucks, considering Starbucks is on every street corner now!



Andrew has come a long way from the NICU weighing in @ 6lb. 11 oz.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUNCHKIN!

1 comment:

Football and Fried Rice said...

I love the starbucks picture!! My 5 year old is always asking for his coffee....UGHH!!!