Sunday, May 30, 2010

How Time Flies!!!

I cannot believe I haven't posted a single thing since last October! WOW, time sure has been zipping by. Home schooling has taken a huge priority in our lives and along with that our intense Iron Man Triathlon training. Since my last post, my husband & I have ran several half marathons, a few sprint triathlons and the BIG one, Iron Man Florida a few weeks ago!!!! The training was intense, but well worth it! Victory tasted so good when I finally crossed the FINISH LINE 8 hours later. EEEEK! Our journey is just beginning and I'm loving every minute of it! Training for a second Iron Man as my hubs trains for his FULL Iron Man in August is time consuming but it is a journey we are embarking on as a family. The blood, sweat & tears bring me joy when I hear all 3 of my boys say "Mom, when can we do our first triathlon?" Luke, my middle child, told me the other day he wanted to be a pro triathlete when he grows up! I got great joy in sharing that with Steve later that night. We must be doing something right!

2 comments:

Lesley Looper said...

Impressive stuff, training for a tri! :) I can see you and your husband are great role models for your boys.

kwpang said...

believe it because time really flies nowsaday, especially when we are getting older, which make me remember how slow was the time when we were young every weekend seems so far away.