Thursday, September 3, 2009

Reading Made FUN!

Who says school should be boring, all work and no relaxation? Today the boys got to do school in their jammies and kick back a little while reading. I stumbled upon these amazing outdoor lounge chairs while zipping through one of my favorite stores. To my amazement, the lounge chairs were 75% off! So what's a girl to do when ya see that kind of a deal! I tossed 2 of them in my cart and scrambled out of the store before I spent any more green backs. Once I got home I realized I should have picked 3 of them up instead of 2. What was I thinking??? Did I honestly think that my boys would be able to share the 2 loungers and take turns during reading hour? HA! So it's back to the store we go later today to retrieve one more lounger... hope they still have at least one! I had a heck of a time explaining to the hubs why I bought these "mattresses" as Luke called them. I was quick to correct him in saying they are loungers, and were purchased for our quite time when reading. Needless to say, my plan worked and the boys were thrilled to lay down, get comfy and read. Money well spent I say!



2 comments:

Laura said...

Lurve those loungers!

Anonymous said...

Those are awesome! Wouldn't mind having one myself!! What store? The boys certainly look happy!

Love Mamaw